Chris Wall was 18 in 1983 when he was interviewed about the Richard Kelvin murder. At the time he was living in a new unit in Collinswood that was sometimes frequented by both von Einem and Mr R. Wall worked for many years for Mr R and earned himself the nickname “Clocker”.
- Born: circa 1965
- Age in 1983: 18
- Goes by the nickname “Clocker”
- Was living in a new unit in Collinswood at the time of Richard Kelvin’s abduction and murder.
- Worked for Mr R for a number of years
- Currently living in Qld where he drives buses and runs a Thai restaurant
- He is married to a Thai national
- As far as we know, he is not considered a suspect.