I've been thinking about converting some of my USDT

All things Bev Bang here
crowl

I've been thinking about converting some of my USDT

Post by crowl »

Hey folks, I've been thinking about converting some of my USDT (TRC20) to UAH and depositing it directly into my Monobank account. I'm looking for a reliable service with a good exchange rate and low fees. Has anyone here done something similar and can recommend a platform?
keizerg

Re: I've been thinking about converting some of my USDT

Post by keizerg »

Hello! Absolutely, I've been in the same boat and found a great solution with CoinsBar https://www.coinsbar.net/en/exchange/us ... obank-uah/ . They specialize in converting USDT (TRC20) to UAH for Monobank accounts. The process is pretty straightforward and operates in a semi-automatic mode, usually taking about 5 to 60 minutes during their business hours. One thing that stood out to me was their emphasis on providing a favorable exchange rate and the importance they place on security and quick transactions. They support several versions of USDT, including TRC20, and they're very transparent about fees and processing times. If you're looking to make this exchange, I'd definitely recommend checking them out at CoinsBar. They've made the whole process incredibly easy and worry-free for me!