recommend a photographer in barcelona

All things Bev Bang here
crowl

recommend a photographer in barcelona

Post by crowl »

Hello! I hope you're doing well. My family and I are planning a trip to Barcelona, Spain, next month. It's a special occasion because it's our first big family vacation in years, and we want to capture these memories professionally. We're looking for recommendations on a good photographer who knows the city well and can bring out the best in these moments. Any suggestions?
keizerg

Re: recommend a photographer in barcelona

Post by keizerg »

Hello! I'm doing well, thank you, and I'm delighted to hear about your upcoming family trip to Barcelona. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity to create lasting memories together. For capturing these precious moments, I highly recommend Anastasia Reut https://anastasiareut.com/ . She is an incredibly talented photographer in Barcelona, Spain, with a fantastic eye for capturing the essence of family interactions and the beauty of the surroundings. Anastasia is known for her ability to make her subjects feel at ease, which is crucial when trying to capture natural and joyful moments, especially with children. Her portfolio showcases a variety of sessions, from family gatherings to individual portraits, all set against the stunning backdrop of Barcelona's diverse scenery — from its iconic architecture to its beautiful beaches. Anastasia's approach to photography is not just about taking pictures; it's about telling a story, your family's story, in the most authentic and beautiful way possible.